Very soon a new expansion in Hearthstone will be released, and thus new Ashes of Outland boost services will appear. It is based on the well-known and beloved by many expansion World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade, a large number of players consider it the best that happened with WoW, so we hope that Ashes of Outland will also surprise us with its innovations. Thanks to new Ashes of Outland boost services you will be able to fully delve into Outland atmosphere. The release of Ashes of Outland Hearthstone expansion is scheduled for April 7, 2020, and the first changes have already taken effect March 17.
Stepping into the Dark Portal you will find yourself in the world of Outland, where you have to face the forces of the Rusty Legion. Heroes will have to defend the local inhabitants, who are trying their best to save the little that is left of their usual life. Stop the evil monsters, strengthened by mechanisms that kill and enslave everyone and everyone in their path. Where the Rusty Legion passes, there remains only a lifeless, dull wasteland. And only you, teaming up with the lord of Outland Illidan Stormrage, which holds the last bastion of civilization – the Black Temple can stop the invasion of the Legion!
Basic information of the Outland Ruins expansion:
- The biggest new addition to this expansion is the new Hearthstone Demon Hunter class.
- On April 2, a free campaign of a new class will begin, after which players will remember the history of the great Illidan and will receive a set of Demon Hunter cards as a reward.
- Entering the game from March 17, each player will receive a unique legendary Kael’thas Sunstrider card. While Kael’thas is on the table, every third spell cast during one turn becomes free.
- All classes (except for Demon Hunter) will have one new legendary creature called “Prime”, these creatures have two forms: original and primal. When you play a card with this creature, it comes out in the usual original form, and when it leaves the table, it returns to the player’s hand in the original form with additional properties and effects.
- New powerful creatures will appear in the game – “Imprisoned Demon”, they will be able to greatly influence the course of the battle, but will be active only for two moves and cannot be interacted with, and the enemy will not be able to remove them from the table.
- Some time after the release of the Hearthstone expansion, Outland Ruins, a second storyline campaign called “Rusty Legion” will be launched.
- The Season Pass will be added to the game – this is a new way to get bonuses for Battlegrounds. The pass includes 4 tickets to the arena and some bonuses that will be available throughout the expansion.
- In the update, several major Priest class cards will be rebalanced. Some of the cards (for example, Prophet Velen) will be placed in the hall of fame, and new cards will replace them.
Features of the new Hearthstone Demon Hunter class:
- The hero of Demon Hunter class is Illidan Stormrage.
- The ability of the class “Claws of the Demon” allows you to inflict 1 damage per 1 mana.
- The Demon Hunter perk is “Outcast”. If the card is played from the right or left place in the hand, then “Outcast” strengthens it.
- The Demon Hunter class uses demonic creatures – powerful single monsters, and its attack tactics are “hit in the face.”
- Thanks to WoW lore, Illidan, Tyrande and Malfurion will have many responses for each other.
Do not miss the quest chain in honor of the release of the new expansion:
- April 7, 20:00 Moscow time. You need to play 25 cards in Play mode. Reward: a set of cards from the expansions “Outland Ruins” and “Descent of Dragons.”
- April 8, 20:00 Moscow time. You need to play 3 matches in Play mode with demon hunter. Reward: a set of cards from the expansions “Outland Ruins” and “Saviors of Uldum.”
- April 9, 20:00 Moscow time. You need to cast 20 spells in any mode. reward: a set of cards from the expansions “Outland Ruins” and “Rise of Shadows.”
As you can see, you have the opportunity to get three sets of cards from the Outland Ruins expansion and one set of cards from the Onslaught of Dragons, Savior of Uldum and Retribution of Shadows expansions. In total, you can get six sets of cards, you just need to fulfill all the conditions. Whole list of cards from new Hearthstone expansion – Ashes of Outland – you can view following the link: Ashes of Outland – Hearthstone Card Library
Ashes of Outland boost services in our website:
Ashes of Outland boost services are partially added to our website already, you can order them now and be first whose order will be started with expansion release. For Demon Hunter class, a golden portrait will also be added, for which you will have to win 500 games. So we added the Demon Hunter to the Hearthstone Golden Portrait hero boost service to help you get it. And remember, you can always take advantage of our Hearthstone boosting service, just find the service you want and we will gladly do it for you.