Majority of World of Warcraft players is waiting for a release of new 7.2 patch in Legion. It will bring lots of fixes and new additions to the game. One of the most wanted things are class mounts which you can get back on Broken Isles, where hordes of demons are invading again! Players will be spending lots of time on Broken Isles – so if you didn’t obtain Legion Pathfinder – Part One and Part Two, it’s time to hurry! You are welcome to use our convenient calculator to order Legion Pathfinder – the more achievements you have, the less price it will be!
But that’s not the main part of 7.2! Main part will be opening of Tomb of Sargeras raid. Magnificent Elune’s temple, now Tomb of Sargeras, built in Suramar, was conquered by demons of the Legion in an attempt to settle a portal to summon Legion reinforcements.
After thousands of years Guardian of Tirisfal, Aegwynn, buried the remains of Avatar of Sargeras (defeated in Northrend) in underwater ruins of Elune. Aegwynn hoped that the seals would keep the fel inside the remains. She was there for hundreds of years, until other Guardians made her leave Karazhan. From there on, this place was named Tomb of Sargeras.
Gul’dan, who wished to take possession of the forces kept within the Tomb of Sargeras, raised the ruins of the temple from the ocean floor. He was killed by demons who were locked inside Tomb. The former temple became an occupied place. After the incident with Gul’dan in the Tomb there were the acolytes of Ner’zhul, who were looking for the Scepter of Sargeras, and later Illidan Stormrage during the escape from Maiev. After that Tomb wasn’t left alone too. After the war ended on alternative Draenor, the local Gul’dan arrived in the tomb and destroyed all the defensive seals and after thousands of years the portal finally opened. From this moment, the most massive invasion of the Legion began in Azeroth. The area around the tomb was called the Broken Shore.
In Tomb of Sargeras raid section you will find 5 services aimed at farming equipment and also a few additional ones:
- Tomb of Sargeras – Normal Loot Run is perfect for those players who do not have good enough equipment to participate in the clearing of Tomb of Sargeras in heroic mode.
- Tomb of Sargeras – Heroic Loot Run will provide you better equipment than Normal difficulty. Such equip is suitable not only for farming challenging raids or dungeons, but also for participation in PvP battles.
- Tomb of Sargeras – Heroic Full Gear will be perfect for players who are not geared yet but planning to participate in Mythic difficulty raids – without good equipment from Heroic it will be impossible.
- Tomb of Sargeras – Mythic Loot Run will provide you six or more most powerful items in the game according to your specialization.
- Tomb of Sargeras – Mythic Full Gear is made for players who want to receive full gear of best equipment at once! Many players will envy you!
- Kil’jaeden Kill service is made for players who do not need equipment from Tomb of Sargeras but want a Feat of Strength for killing Kil’jaeden.
Every service in Tomb of Sargeras section is a preorder and guarantee you a spot in first ever raids into Tomb of Sargeras! Commercial raids for Normal and Heroic difficulties will be launched immediately after release, and Mythic raids will be launched when top20 guilds clear the dungeon in Mythic mode.